I got together with some of my college friends in Cache Valley today. I was planning on partying with just Keri and Kaylynn, but Cyd and Hilary decided at the last minute to drive up from Salt Lake and join us. It was a fun surprise when they showed up at the front door. We had a quality time hanging out and catching up. We kicked it at Kaylynn’s house for a while, drove up to see the lot for Hil’s new house, and went to lunch at Firehouse Pizzeria. It was great fun to talk and laugh with good friends for three hours on a Tuesday.
Elise showed her sweet side at the restaurant. She got a Creamie for dessert with her kid’s meal. She ate about half of it and then said “I think Ben and Emily will really like this, so I’m going to save the rest of it to share with them.” A great idea if ice cream didn’t melt.
Elise showed her sweet side at the restaurant. She got a Creamie for dessert with her kid’s meal. She ate about half of it and then said “I think Ben and Emily will really like this, so I’m going to save the rest of it to share with them.” A great idea if ice cream didn’t melt.
It is rare to have a K-1 gathering with such a high adult-to-child ratio. Since most of the kids were in school, we had 5 moms for only 6 kids. (Korinne was having too much fun playing downstairs to come up and be in the picture.)Korinne and Hil waiting for our table.
Four seconds of Keri and Cyd doing the killer laugh. Priceless!
2 comments:
Looks fun and a little crazy!:)
Okay the killer laugh is a little scary. No wonder my kids look at my funny if I do it.
Thanks again for coming up! It was great to see you and your cute girls.
Were the roads okay on your drive home?
Post a Comment