

Next on the schedule was a trip to the fire station. Abby was totally engrossed with everything that the firemen taught her and was excited to tell me all about it again on the way home. She even gave a fire safety lesson the next time she was in charge of Family Home Evening. Her favorite part of the trip was that she got to keep the cool plastic firefighter hat they gave her.

The last fieldtrip of the year was to go to Kangaroo Zoo, a new bounce house place in town. Our other kids had won free passes for participating in Reflections, so we took the whole family a couple of weeks earlier. I tried to persuade Abby that since she had already gone with her brother and sisters that she didn’t really need to go with her preschool class. She wasn’t convinced. I wasn’t as enthusiastic about a second trip, so I opted to stay home and sent Abby with a friend. She had a fabulous time playing with her preschool buddies for a couple of hours. Since I wasn’t there I didn’t get any pictures, but here is one that we took a couple of weeks before. (Claudy, Korbin, and Maddie joined us when we took the kids making it loads more fun for everyone.)
2 comments:
Did you know they have a couch there? We missed it. I'm thinking that one of the white chairs we sat it would make a great computer chair.
Wow, that's a lot of field trips. Zack and Austin have only had 1. Austin was loving seeing pictures of her!
Post a Comment