Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Elise's New Bike

Elise won a bike at school yesterday.  A couple of weeks ago they had the kids fill out a little packet about school lunch (just a few coloring/activity pages) and the kids who turned them in were entered into a drawing.  Not very many kids turned theirs in, so the odds were in her favor.  She was pretty confident that she was going to win, but I kept telling her not to get her hopes up.  I guess she showed me.  Lucky girl!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's awesome! It looks like a really cute bike and I love her shirt.

Katie Jason said...

I love seeing your posts again! I need to get working on blogging again. Don't know where the hours in the day go. Soooo impressed with your halloween pumpkins :)

Heather said...

That's quite the prize for a coloring contest! Very cool.