Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Double the Fun
I got to babysit Zack and Austin for a couple of hours today while Heidi got her hair done. It was great to have three babies in the house at once. It is fun to see how twins interact. They would just crawl over each other, or sit on each other, or lay on each other and they were just completely cool with it. Abby freaked out a little when they would do the same to her. I guess when you share a womb/crib, you get more used to such physical closeness. The girls were so excited to have them here. When I got out of bed at 7:30, they had already made three piles of baby toys on the family room floor . . . "one for Abby, one for Zack, and one for Austin."
Three little monkeys pounding on the door
Austin kept trying to put the Lego bucket on his head like a hat
Zack giving Share Bear a puppy dog shake
We appreciated the sipper cup peer pressure . . . Abby wasn’t such a fan until she saw that "everyone else was doing it"
Poor Zack . . . there was a bit of green cup envy going on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are great!!! I think it's my turn now, I really appreciate you watching them and acting like it was no big deal. Except now I don't think I can complain to you, you made it look easy!
Post a Comment