I took Emily and Elise to Disney on Ice today. We got the tickets several weeks ago, and they have been counting the days until it was finally time to go. They were so excited. The theme this year was "Princess Wishes" . . . which made Ben very sure that he did not want to go. The girls dressed up – Emily as Ariel and Elise as Cinderella. We went with Aunt Jody, Aunt Holly, Taylor, Rachel and Bryton. The girls loved it. When I asked them what their favorite part was, they both said "all of it."
Nate and Ben had a special boys’ night (with Abby in tow). The highlight of their night was watching The Phantom Menace. Ben thought that he couldn’t watch it until he was 10, so he was super surprised and excited about seeing it. Nate said that Ben was giving all kinds of details about the characters, droids, weapons, planets, etc. all through the movie. He knows a little bit too much about Star Wars from reading every book he can find on the subject. Our goal is that someday he will know as much about this universe as he does about that one.

We stopped at Wingers for lunch on the way down. The girls were pretty cute admiring themselves in the mirror.
Emily and Elise hanging out during intermission.
1 comment:
They are so cute! I've always wanted to go to Disney on Ice, maybe someday I'll have girls I can drag along. :)
Post a Comment