The kids had a great time. Ben is tall enough now that he can ride all of the big rides. He LOVED all of them. His favorites were the Spider and the Rocket. Emily was surprisingly brave and had a surprisingly strong stomach. We weren’t expecting that. Her favorite ride was the Bat and her favorite part of the day was seeing Miss Kim (her preschool teacher) at Lagoon. Elise was pretty wimpy. She’s usually all about the fun and we were expecting her to be wild and crazy. Mostly she just got a freaked out look on her face every time the ride started. Her favorite rides were the Baby Boats and the Merry-Go-Round.
Jody hung out with the girls for the last little while so Nate and I could ride Wicked with Ben. There was a super long line, so we almost dogged, but it was worth the wait. It was a crazy fun ride. I laughed and screamed the whole way.
2 comments:
That almost makes me want to go to Lagoon. I'm glad it worked out okay!
Too much fun! I am not a big fan of the big roller coasters but I bet Isaac and Adam would be now. We haven't been to Lagoon since Olivia was a baby.
Post a Comment