Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney with Care

So we don’t have a chimney, but we do finally have all six stockings for our family. I finished Abby’s today and I’m so happy about it. Now I can move on to the other six projects on my list. One of these years I’m really going to finish all of my Christmas projects before December. This is not that year.




I know that Abby is young, but I think she was feeling a little moted about not having a stocking. She was sure excited when I hung it up by the others.

2 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Those stockings are seriously AMAZING! I made four one year when we only had 2 kids (8 years ago) and I've never made more so Santa doesn't visit Matt and I (they are not near as elaborate as yours). Good Job!

Heidi said...

I love it!!! It is so cute! Now I'm feeling really guilty that I haven't even started my kids yet.