Abby and I got to help with some party preparations on Monday and then went back to the school on Wednesday to help out during the party. Being in a class full of kindergarteners can be revelatory. I tend to be a bit tough on my kids and have pretty high expectations for them. It is good for me to see them with their peers so I can appreciate that they really are smart and well-behaved kids (if not objectively, at least by comparison).
With all of the talk about Elise’s 100 day party, we found pictures from when Ben and Emily were in kindergarten. They went to a different school and had to make a project out of their 100 items, not just a collection. Ben’s was 100 pennies in the shape of a dollar and Emily’s was a rainbow necklace with 100 beads. Kindergarten is fun!

1 comment:
That cracks me up she has her invitations already done. I can't believe how young Ben looks in that picture.
Post a Comment