Thursday, September 8, 2011

Preschool


Abby’s first day of preschool was Tuesday. For the last month she has been telling anyone that will listen that she got to go to preschool on Elise’s birthday. She thought it was so cool that there were two big things on one day. She would say “Elise only gets to do one special thing on her birthday, but I get to do two!”

She is going to Miss Jamee’s preschool. She has been looking forward to it ever since Elise was in Miss Jamee’s class and she couldn’t be more excited that it is finally her turn to go to school. She is happy that her friends Scott and Tess are in the same class. I’m happy that their moms can carpool so I only have to drive one day a week. It is so nice!

I’m looking forward to having 7.5 hours of “free time” during the week. I have a long list of projects that I plan on doing. This week I totally wasted the time and even took a couple of naps, but next week I am going to start being productive

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love her comment that she got to do 2 things and Elise only got to do one. :)

I can't believe how fast these kids grow up!