Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mom Miss Party


Thursday night was the Mom Miss party for Activity Days.  Elise was excited that she was old enough to go with me and Emily this year.  It was a costume party and we were supposed to wear opposite costumes.  The old standbys of salt and pepper wouldn’t work since there were three of us, so we decided to go as cops and robber.  The girls looked so cute in their policewomen outfits.  At the party we each made our own English muffin pizzas, put on a little skit to show off our costumes, and then played board games (our group played Apples to Apples).  I’m glad that I get to be a mom to girls and I sure have fun hanging out with them. 



2 comments:

Heidi said...

That sounds like fun. I need to find out what your girls do in Activity Days so I can get ideas.

Malinda said...

I don't know exactly what they do, but they always come home happy from their activities. I'll have to ask them for details and let you know.