I had a bunch of Box Tops to count, so that was how the girls and I spent most of our time while the boys were gone. On Friday night we watched random TV shows, including Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie (which the girls loved), and played Yahtzee. Emily rolled two Yahtzees and won with 354 points. Saturday, we had an Anne of Green Gables marathon while we finished counting Box Tops. We’ve watched the movies once before, but the girls really loved them this time. That makes me happy. Sunday morning I was putting on make-up and Abby came in and started pinching her cheeks to make them pink. She learned that trick from Emily who learned it from Anne.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Winter Camp
Ben went on his first winter boy scout camp this
weekend. Nate was a good dad and went
with him. They spent the night at Crystal Springs. I was worried that they were going to freeze,
but they both said it wasn’t too bad. The
highlights for Ben were going down the waterslide at the hot springs, roasting pizza
over the fire, playing truth or dare in the tent, and having a snowball fight
in the morning.
I had a bunch of Box Tops to count, so that was how the girls and I spent most of our time while the boys were gone. On Friday night we watched random TV shows, including Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie (which the girls loved), and played Yahtzee. Emily rolled two Yahtzees and won with 354 points. Saturday, we had an Anne of Green Gables marathon while we finished counting Box Tops. We’ve watched the movies once before, but the girls really loved them this time. That makes me happy. Sunday morning I was putting on make-up and Abby came in and started pinching her cheeks to make them pink. She learned that trick from Emily who learned it from Anne.
I had a bunch of Box Tops to count, so that was how the girls and I spent most of our time while the boys were gone. On Friday night we watched random TV shows, including Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie (which the girls loved), and played Yahtzee. Emily rolled two Yahtzees and won with 354 points. Saturday, we had an Anne of Green Gables marathon while we finished counting Box Tops. We’ve watched the movies once before, but the girls really loved them this time. That makes me happy. Sunday morning I was putting on make-up and Abby came in and started pinching her cheeks to make them pink. She learned that trick from Emily who learned it from Anne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad girls don't go on winter campouts. Mark my words Marilla - long live Anne!
That looked cold! You guys always make the most mundane stuff sound fun.
Post a Comment