Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

Today, Emily and I got to go to a tea party at her preschool for Mother’s Day. We wore our Sunday best and all of the moms got fancy paper corsages. The kids sang a few songs and then we played a “guess which mom” game. Her teacher had the kids answer questions about their moms last week for the game. Emily did a pretty good job for mine. It is funny to see yourself through the eyes of a 5 year old. We had punch and cookies off of real china cups and saucers. We had a fun time together.


Me and my girl.


Emily’s class getting ready to sing.


I love that Emily originally said that I was 73 and then changed it to 33. Phew! And, just for the record, I watch Dr. Phil about twice a year.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun, I especially love what Emily said about you. So you would wish for a baby, huh? :)

Dale Clarke said...

So...."the lagoon," cooking, and a baby? Who is she talking about? Ha ha! Looks like you two had a great time.

Kaylynn said...

I was also laughing that you would wish for a baby.