Friday, November 21, 2008

All About Emily

I did this with Ben a few months ago, and thought I would try it with Emily today. It was fun to see her little mind working.


I am: cute
I think: about my family
I know: how to swing upside-down on the monkey bars
I want: to color
I have: a family
I wish: to be happy all the time
I hate: ravioli
I miss: Will and Mara
I fear: black widows
I feel: air
I hear: people talking
I smell: flowers
I crave: chicken rollups
I search: for my Polly Pockets
I wonder: about Heavenly Father and Jesus
I regret: having fits
I love: my family
I care: about my house
I always: color
I am not: sad
I believe: in Jesus Christ
I dance: like a ballerina
I sing: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
I don't always: go to school
I argue: with my friends . . . sometimes
I write: I love you
I win: Go Fish
I lose: a couple of my Polly Pockets
I never: ride bikes . . . not anymore
I listen: to my teacher
I can usually be found: outside
I am scared: of nothing
I need: a house to live in
I am happy about: going to school


We sure love Emily. She has her moments of grumpiness, but she is a sweet girl. Last week in Primary, they had a lesson on service, so she has been doing little acts of service around the house this week. Yesterday morning I went into my room to find that she made our bed and left this cute little “note” for us.

2 comments:

The Kinney Clan said...

I am totally stealing your Q&A idea for the kids! It would be fun to do this every year with them and see how their answers change! Plus I was so excited to see that Will and Mara made her list of people she missed. We had SOOOOOO much fun with you all when we visited! The kids all got along famously! We miss you guys!!!

Heidi said...

She is such a sweetheart, I just love that girl! How cute that she made your bed, can I have her? Give her big hugs and kisses from me!!!