Friday, January 23, 2009

I Crossed My Fingers . . .

. . . and I won! I enter lots of blog giveaways. I think it is fun to play, but I never really expect to win. Today was my lucky day when I actually won an AWESOME prize. Mormon Mommy Blogs is giving me:

A Complete Photography Session from Annie at Little Fire Photography, including a one to two hour shoot at a Utah location of your choice. After your session, you'll receive a disk of images from the shoot in color and black white (with accompanying print release).

Sweet! I went to her website and she does amazing work. I am so excited to see what she can do with our little family.

Winning did bring up another issue. Most of the winners were announced “Jamie at Handful of Blessings” or “Natalie at Turtle Soup.” I was just “Malinda.” That’s because we don’t have a cool blog name. When we decided to follow the “no last names on the blog” rule, I just changed the title to Our Family. I thought that inspiration for a better name would strike and I would change it. It’s been almost a year and no inspiration. So, if any of you more clever/gifted bloggers have an idea for me, feel free to share.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am sooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!! But I can't wait to see the pictures!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures too.

Hilary said...

Moted by the Mormon Mommy Bloggers! You put in so much time and effort on coming up with a name for Nate's site now you can have a contest for your own. Or better yet just have Ker-dog come up with a list--she'll give you like 50 names to choose from.

Heather said...

Blog giveaways? Don't know a thing about them...but sounds like you scored! Good job. Yeah, just ask Ker-dog for an idea.