Thing #1: Washing and drying a full load of laundry only to discover that you somehow missed that purple crayon that was in one of the kids’ pockets and it melted all over EVERYTHING . . . 9 pairs of jeans, 4 shirts, and a pair of pajamas. Grr. Grr. Double Grr.Nate was good enough to put things in perspective for me – “It’s only money. It’s not like one of our kids is in the hospital or something.” Very true, and I’m sure that in three or six hours I won’t even be twitching about the “crayon incident”. On the bright side, we now have a great selection of clothes for camping/painting/digging in the dirt.
5 comments:
Oh, I would be so mad! What a great husband though to look at the bright side. Hey I hear Old Navy is at least having a great clearance so you can replace the clothes for cheap.:) The only problem is I haven't been able to get on their website because they have been so busy.
Been there done that. Go to Crayola.com. for helpful tips on how to get rid of crayon stains.
Good news. A couple of HOT cycles in the washer, and we are crayon free. Thanks for the website Claudy. I'm busting out the WD-40 on Monday to clean the inside of the dryer. I never would have thought to use that, but it says "cleans crayon" right on the can. Who knew?
Don't you love blogging friends that give out great ideas? Glad to hear the clothes will be saved. Phew!
I'm glad I was able to help. Usually it's the other way around I get all the great ideas from you.
Post a Comment