
On Labor Day, our friends invited us to go to the park with them for a little soccer scrimmage. The kids had a great time playing at the park.
Emily finally mastered the art of riding a two-wheeler. She was a little distraught about being the “only” six-year old who still had training wheels (the curse of living on a hill). Nate was a great trainer. She mostly had it down a couple of weeks ago, but she perfected the start and stop on Monday.
Elise started preschool this week. She has been looking forward to going to Miss Jamee’s for months and was so excited. She walked right in all by herself. I’m glad that she is such an independent girl. I’ve been looking forward to the freedom of just having one kid with me for 7 ½ hours a week. Unfortunately, Abby didn’t get the memo that she is supposed to be pleasant and cooperative while I drag her around town running errands. Hopefully she’ll catch on to that idea pretty soon.

2 comments:
Way to go Kiddos! Awesome things are happening at your house maybe that's why my kids love playing at your house. Your kids are independent which in my book gets two thumbs up.
Way to go Emily!
Elise looks so cute in those pictures. If you want I can bring over 3 more kids for you so you don't feel to out of sorts only having one. :)
Post a Comment