Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disney on Ice


We took the kids to Disney on Ice yesterday for Abby’s birthday (just a couple of weeks early). When we got the tickets, we thought that Abby would love it and Ben would be a little bored. Their reactions were exactly the opposite. The highlight of the show for me was watching the huge smile on Ben’s face every time a new character came onto the ice. Abby was entertained part of the time by the show and the rest of the time by playing with her seat and climbing all over me and Nate. Emily and Elise were stone-faced through the whole show, but they both said that they loved it. We finished off the party with dinner at Jason’s Deli (Ben’s treat again). It was a fun family day.





1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so not surprised that was Ben's reaction. I know that kid can be difficult, but he is also so much fun to be around. All I've heard since you've left yesterday is surrender or die. :)