What fun! Great pictures and even better experiences. Brings back memories for me.
So fun! I think the one of you sitting in the chair with the flower in your hair should be your facebook profile. And mmm... Hawaiian pineapple. And I've always wanted to try the slushies. And go to the PCC. Sigh. Someday.
Looks like you had a great time! I am jealous!! :)
Looks like you had a blast! How fun to get to go with friends. What a great husband you have to let you do that.
Great and priceless pictures!
I want captions and details! :) Love the pictures! It looks like you had a blast!
In Spanish they say...perfeccion con mis buenas amigas!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What fun! Great pictures and even better experiences. Brings back memories for me.
So fun! I think the one of you sitting in the chair with the flower in your hair should be your facebook profile. And mmm... Hawaiian pineapple. And I've always wanted to try the slushies. And go to the PCC. Sigh. Someday.
Looks like you had a great time! I am jealous!! :)
Looks like you had a blast! How fun to get to go with friends. What a great husband you have to let you do that.
Great and priceless pictures!
I want captions and details! :) Love the pictures! It looks like you had a blast!
In Spanish they say...perfeccion con mis buenas amigas!
Post a Comment