
The kids had a little campout in the garage this weekend. We had unseasonably warm weather last week, so Nate and I decided to give the trailer a good cleaning before we put it away for the winter. It must have gotten a bit of water inside at some point in its history and smelled pretty musty. Nate set it up inside of the garage so we could clean it. I scrubbed all of the hard surfaces inside and washed the curtains and mattress covers. Then we took down all of the canvas walls and scrubbed them too. I was a little afraid that we wouldn’t be able to put it all back together, but we did. I guess it was silly of me to doubt Nate’s skills. The kids (especially Abby) LOVED playing out there and they really wanted to have a slumber party in the trailer. Saturday night we set up my laptop so they could watch a movie and let them sleep out (inside the garage). They had a great time. We’re all excited to try it out in the great outdoors next summer.
3 comments:
Good job!
We have found to make our trailer smell great all the time a small bottle of Dawn Dish soap with an air freshener base in one of the drawers is the way to go. We've had it in the trailer for three years and it still works great. Try it.
Waiting on pics of laundry room make over:).
That's so fun, you guys really are the most fun parents! Abby and Elise look so cute in that picture! Not that Ben and Emily don't, I just love those other two's smiles.
I am pretty much amazed by all of the family projects and family fun you manage to pull off. We've never been very good at doing both. Maybe when we're done with diapers???
Post a Comment