It’s no secret that Emily is not a morning person. She needs her sleep, and waking her up is not a task for the faint of heart. A couple of weeks ago, I saw a SlickDeal on an alarm clock and thought maybe we should give it a try. That alarm clock is my new best friend! I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before. It has revolutionized mornings at our house. By the time Emily makes it upstairs, she is past the uber-grumpy, stomping, growling, “just let me sleep!” phase and is almost even pleasant. It just may be the best $7 I’ve ever spent.
3 comments:
You're lucky! I've tried an alarm clock with Mads. It didn't even phase her duirng her deep sleep.
I can't believe she wakes up happier to that. I'm pretty sure that waking up to an alarm makes me ornerier than anything!
I bought EACH of my older four alarm clocks last year and the novelty wore off too quickly. Now some of them don't even know where they are... Glad that's working well!
Post a Comment