

The boys had fun at the planetarium (Ben more than Nate). They watched a movie in the domed theater. Ben thought it was awesome. Nate was less than impressed with the subpar script and special effects. For the rest of the time, Nate wandered around reading all of the displays while Ben hung out at the Newton’s Daydream exhibit. He couldn’t get enough of it.


We all met up afterwards and went to Costa Vida for dinner. The kids had each gotten a card for a free kids’ meal from school and I had a gift card, so we got out of there for $3.75. Sweet. I love basically free family fun days.
5 comments:
That is a super fun time for $3.75. Only you would take a picture of the guy in front of you with mickey mouse ears. It is funny how we plan around our blogs, right?
Really I took the picture so I could show Nate how annoying it was, but it did work out for the blog. :)
Lucky! You have such great luck winning fun prizes! Can you rub some of that luck on us!
man you are lucky!! i always thought those crazy giveaways were a gimmick to get people to give out all their info and sign up for every social network out there and make friends and whatnot. can you tell i never win anything? what a great way to spend some family time for not much money at all.
What a fun day. I kept trying to win tickets so we could go for Gavin's birthday, but no such luck. Only you could figure out how to feed your family at a restaurant for $3.75!
Post a Comment