Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back on the Wagon

I had a serious fall off of the blogging wagon last month. I wanted to remember all of the stuff we did this summer, but taking the time to blog was starting to take the fun out of it. I actually typed up lots of posts, but it seemed like way too much effort to pick pictures and upload everything. My goal for this week is to get the blog up to date (or at least up to August). Just don’t think I am drunk when I say things like “yesterday was Pioneer Day”. It really was when I wrote the post.

3 comments:

Claudy said...

I'm with you. We spent our summer having fun and I didn't want to spent time taking away from that fun by taking time and blogging.
I guess I should get on the wagon myself, it's only been 3 months.

Kaylynn said...

I will definitely think, wow, Malin must be drunk.

Katie Jason said...

ditto what Kaylynn said :)