Gratitude Turkey - 2011 Edition
We had our annual Thanksgiving family home evening on Monday night and made a new turkey with some of the things we are thankful for. All of the kids wrote on their own feathers this year. I love that Abby is getting so good at writing her letters. I also love that it is hard to tell the difference between Nate’s handwriting and Ben’s handwriting.

This year’s color code: Abby = Purple, Elise = Blue, Emily = Orange, Ben = Green, Malinda = Red, and Nate = Yellow.
4 comments:
I love it! Did Abby really write those herself?
I helped her with the "fr" in friends; the rest is all her. She is way ahead of where my other kids were at that age with knowing her letters and sounds. It's the advantage of having older siblings.
I am glad you are thankful for mascara. You could write a book about traditions.
I love that you are thankful for hot water, and that Nate is thankful for fossil fuels. Awesome tradition!
Post a Comment