Sarah Sitting
Sarah got to hang out at our house for a few days this week so Jody could get some things done without her help. I went and picked her up on Monday and Tuesday to spare Jody the trip. Her big smiles and outstretched arms are sure self-esteem boosters for Aunt Malinda. My own kids are never that excited when I walk into a room. Hopefully she still loves me after getting a couple of bumps and bruises at my house. She is a climber and ended up with a scratched nose and a bump on her head within a fifteen minute span at our house. I felt so bad.
Abby loved having a “little sister” and Sarah loved playing with Abby. She would follow her around and do everything she did. She even sat still long enough for me to put her hair in pigtails so they could be twinners. It was pretty cute. She is such a good kid and it was lots of fun to have her here. The other kids didn’t get to see her as much since they were in school all day, but they were super helpers when they got home. Having an almost-2-year-old in the house is easy when the kids are here to keep her entertained.

1 comment:
She is the cutest! I agree she is a self-esteem booster. After seeing her for a couple of minutes I wanted to take her home.
Post a Comment