Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wicked



Nate and I went to Wicked on Thursday.  It was definitely the fanciest date we’ve had in a very long time.  I loved the show.  Nate was wise and bought the soundtrack last week so we could be familiar with the music and the story before we went.  I think going in with a little background info made it loads more enjoyable. 

The girls have become huge fans.  They got out the little insert from the CD with the lyrics so they could sing along as they listened to the music over and over again.  I’m pretty sure they have the whole thing memorized.  I told them to start saving up so they could go with us the next time it comes to town.  For now they are happy with watching little clips that we found on YouTube.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I can't believe we were at the same show and didn't know it!

Claudy said...

I'm glad you really liked it!

Kaylynn said...

I want to see it! And I want to hear your kids sing - did they get their singing talent from you? Jokes!

Malinda said...

Kaylynn, you are funny! There are moments when I worry that they sound like me, but I'm holding out hope that my music genes are recessive and Nate's are dominant. :)

Heidi said...

I love that play! I'm so jealous!