Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Retro Posts
My New Year’s resolution last year was to do weekly blog posts. I think it might be the first time in my life that I have actually kept a resolution. This year, I decided that I would start doing some “flashback” posts. I’m no good at scrapbooking and I’ve never really kept a consistent journal, but this blog thing seems to be working for me. I figured I should start blogging a few things from the black hole between the last scrapbook page I made (six years ago) and the time I started blogging. My resolution was to do at least one retro post a month and I intended to start with Ben’s birthday. Like most everything else that wasn’t urgent, it got pushed to my February list. I’m afraid it’s going to go the way of most of my resolutions, so I’m making a public commitment to make it happen. Maybe having the whole world (or at least the seven people that read my blog) know if I fail or succeed will motivate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great idea! I hope you get to keep this resolution and I'm sure the other six people reading this post will want you to as well!
I can't wait to see them!
I was looking at some of our pictures on our computer the other day and decided I'd do the same thing. it's been years since I scrapbooked and I never really did much anyway. I have lost years of photos from 2 computer crashes...bummer.
I think that's a great idea. I'm exited to read your retro posts. You can type one up about Ben's extra chubbiness when he was a toddler. I thought I had you on that one! I wasn't even close.
Post a Comment