Nate took this picture about 3 seconds before the big moment.
I didn’t want to play favorites (and it was still only 40 degrees outside), so Nate went alone to Emily’s game too. According to his report, she picked up right where she left off last season. She looks like she is being aggressive and runs up and down the field a lot, but we joke about how she tries to maintain a two foot distance from the ball at all times. She is actually a pretty good defensive player and blocked a couple of goal attempts. Luckily, in our super athletic family, she’ll be right on track if she makes a goal two years from now.
5 comments:
Way to go, Ben!!! I'm glad your kids got to play this Spring, even in the 40 degree weather! Our last 3 games have been cancelled, but hopefully they will make them up in May.
That's awesome Ben! Is Elise playing this year?
Elise will start in the fall. She shows more natural aggressiveness than our other kids during our backyard soccer games. It will be fun to see how she does on a team.
Love the new header! Is it a Kiddie Kandids picture? I'm still bitter about our last trip there. I still use the family pictures Nate took of us all the time. I really liked them!
It is a Kiddie Kandids picture, but I had to clone in Emily's face from another picture. She had a totally spaced out look on her face in the original. I'm glad they let you buy the CDs now so I can do a little of my own editing.
We are getting new family pictures taken next month. I hope we get some good ones.
Post a Comment