Twilight Party
I got together with a few friends from the ward last night for a little Twilight party. Amity and Claudy organized the whole thing and Amity’s parents volunteered their house so we could have a kid-free zone. It was great to spend three hours with a good movie, fun friends, and yummy food. Pretending to be fourteen again was just what I needed to recharge my mom batteries.
Picture: Kierstin, Lisa, April, Mariana, Amity, Claudy, Malinda . . . Emily joined us midway through the movie, so she missed out on the photo.
7 comments:
Mmm, your coconut, nut, cereal concoction...
What did you think of the movie?
I had a blast! It's been a while since I've stayed up past my bed time on a school night. Jason was happy with his treat! I'm formally requesting your coconut,nut,cereal concoction for x-mas this year(It's been 3 years)!
last night was so much fun. we definitely have to do this once a month.
I am so sad that I missed out on all the girly fun. Hopefully next time I can make it. There's nothing like a good girls night out!!!
I am new here! What a great blog :)
I love a good time with girlfriends! Sounds fun. I still haven't read twilight or seen the movie.
Post a Comment