Saturday, April 11, 2009

Surf-n-Swim

We left our little winter wonderland on Thursday and took the kids to Surf-n-Swim. My sisters joined us since they were out of school too. It was a good fun time. The kids loved swimming and playing with their cousins. Abby loved the waves. She would sit in the shallow end and laugh and laugh every time one would splash her. After about an hour, she was freezing cold . . . to the point of purple lips and constant shivering . . . but she did not want to get out. She is definitely a water baby.


2 comments:

Claudy said...

I love how Abby always gives me a super over doing cheesy smile every time I see her. I know it's totally fake but I still love it! Also, have fun tomorrow. You owe me one (I'll settle for an audio book).

Heidi said...

I love Abby's smile and her hair looks really cute there!
So will they let you wear life jackets?
That makes me want to go swimming so bad! Except for the swimsuit part. :)