Sunday, May 24, 2009
Family Pictures
In January I won an awesome giveaway on Mormon Mommy Blogs for a free photo shoot with Annie Jarman of Little Fire Photography. We decided to schedule it for the springtime so we could get some good outdoor shots, and yesterday was the big day. Annie was super nice and great to work with. It was fun to work with a real photographer (as opposed to the 19 year olds at Kiddie Kandids or the self-timer on Nate’s camera). It made Nate want to learn lots more about the special features on our camera and me want to figure how to do some cool PhotoShop tricks. We won’t really get our pictures for a couple of weeks, but she put a few on her blog. Our last family picture was taken two years ago, and I’m excited to replace it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Umm, wow! She did an amazing job. It does help that your family is so cute (well I should say Ben and Nate are cool instead of cute) but still, how delightful!
I LOVE the photos!! You are one good looking family!! I LOVE the freckles too. Is she going to give you the digital copies?? If so I know a good lab where we had our printed.
The pictures are great. If you want a tutorial on cool photoshop stuff ask Crystal S. She is amazing,I love her pictures! I think both of you use the use the same program.
I LOVE the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. Oh and the outfits are very cute.
Pictures do look awesome, what an awesome thing to win, I am totally jealous. Your talk of your new camera has me salivating for a new one, I would love to try an SLR, but for now my point and shoot will just have to work. I would love to play photoshop with you, it would be oh-so fun!
You have a cute family! Thanks for the comment on my blog. iloveagooddeal.blogspot.com
e-mail me at iloveagooddeal@aol.com and I will reply to your question.
Thanks!
Chelsi
Post a Comment