Saturday, May 30, 2009

Retro Post - Ben's Kindergarten Graduation

May 2007 – It’s funny how clearly I remember Ben’s kindergarten graduation program. I can still picture it. He knew all of the songs, but he didn’t really sing them during the actual program. We joked at the time that he had a future in talk radio since he had already mastered the seven second delay. All the kids would stand up and Ben would stand up seven seconds later; every action for the songs was fairly well synchronized except for Ben . . . seven seconds later. I love that boy! I love seeing his cute baby-tooth-smile in these pictures. He seems so little.




Ben made huge progress during Kindergarten. His teacher, Mrs. Funk, was absolutely fabulous. We loved her!

Here are a few more pictures from Ben’s last week of school:





1 comment:

Heidi said...

That kid is so darn cute! He still has some of his chubby cheeks in those pictures. We love you Ben!!