Jody and Kevin are the proud parents of a beautiful new baby girl. We took the kids to the hospital on Wednesday night to meet their new cousin. I think it is safe to say that we are all in love with her.
I came home from the hospital with a whole new appreciation for mothers who place their babies for adoption. It is such an incredible sacrifice for them and such an amazing blessing for someone else. We will be forever grateful!
Oh delightful! I'm so glad for them! We just got a new nephew today too, (unfortunately way too far away in CA). I hope their first weeks go as smooth as possible.
8 comments:
I am so happy for them and glad that it all went through. Talk about waiting a long time to become parents. Awesome!
What a wonderful blessing! She's beautiful:)
So glad that it is final!
Oh delightful! I'm so glad for them! We just got a new nephew today too, (unfortunately way too far away in CA). I hope their first weeks go as smooth as possible.
congratulations to your sister!! i am so glad it all went well. she is absolutely beautiful!!
congratulations to your sister!! i am so glad it all went well. she is absolutely beautiful!!
She is so beautiful! I'm am so incredibly happy for Jody and Kevin; they are going to be amazing parents. I just want to hold that sweet girl!
Give Jodi a big hug from me and tell her congratulations. What an amazing gift!
Post a Comment