Golden Boy
Ben got his braces put on yesterday. The orthodontist let him choose between silver, gold, or clear brackets. He picked gold. I was a little afraid of having that much bling on his teeth, but they look great and he couldn’t be more pleased. He took the orthodontist assistant’s “keep your teeth clean” lecture very seriously and tested out all of his fancy new cleaning devices last night. Hopefully his enthusiasm for brushing three times a day won’t fade too quickly.
3 comments:
wow, braces already! Everyone loves a little bling, why not on your teeth, they look great! PS-we went to wise guys comedy on 25th street, I would recommend checking out the comic online before you go, ours was fairly clean, I always get nervous about what kind of humor you are gonna get, but it was fun.
Britton has taken the brushing thing very serious, too. I hope it lasts.
When I told Aaron Ben had braces he couldn't believe he was old enough. I'm excited to see what they look like!
Post a Comment