
I volunteer in Elise’s class once a week. We are at the school for an hour and a half and Abby is AMAZING. She just hangs out and watches the kids and finds quiet ways to keep herself entertained. Both Elise’s teacher and the other mom that is there helping have commented every week about how good she is. I hope it lasts!

Lots of days we just hang out at home. I am usually busy trying to get 20 things done before everyone gets home from school. Luckily Abby is really good at self-entertaining. She has a great imagination. I love listening to the conversations she comes up with for her Polly Pockets and Barbies. She reads stories to herself, makes up songs, plays board games with her own one player rules, and says cool things like “my neck hurts because I’ve been walking too much.” She certainly keeps me entertained.
*I know the pictures are lousy. Nate’s cell phone (the one that fell in Willard Bay) recovered, so I decided that I would just use it instead of buying a new one. The camera on that phone kind of stinks. I keep telling myself that it’s all about the memories, not the photo quality.
2 comments:
Maybe I need a girl to have one that easy going because my boys are never that quiet and good. She is a sweetheart!
She's a cutie!
Post a Comment