I just made a template in Paint Shop (3200 pixels x 2400 pixels), cropped the pictures to squares, resized them (800 pixels, 600 pixels, 400 pixels for big, medium, and small) and dropped them into the template using "snap to grid." Does that make sense? Oh, and I drew white lines (20 pixels wide) with the pen tool using snap to grid again to make the borders.
Really, the only hard part was picking the pictures. It was simple after that.
4 comments:
These pictures are really cool. How did you make them?
Fabulous collages! I want to know how you made them too!
Merry Christmas :)
I just made a template in Paint Shop (3200 pixels x 2400 pixels), cropped the pictures to squares, resized them (800 pixels, 600 pixels, 400 pixels for big, medium, and small) and dropped them into the template using "snap to grid." Does that make sense? Oh, and I drew white lines (20 pixels wide) with the pen tool using snap to grid again to make the borders.
Really, the only hard part was picking the pictures. It was simple after that.
What a fun thing to look at! I really wish I had your Paint Shop skills!
Post a Comment