Pretty in Pink
Nate and Emily went to their first Daddy-Daughter Party on Thursday night. They had a great time together. One of the activities was to paint each other’s toenails. Emily’s work earned Nate the “sexiest nails” award. His long toenails have always driven me nutty, but they do look kind of nice with that bright pink polish. Emily came home just beaming. She had so much fun with her dad and couldn’t wait to tell me all about it.
8 comments:
Nice! :)
This post is a little disturbing to me. :)
Ugh. Although better than Rob's green ones, which won "Messiest" award.
I am so not a foot person. Yet, I have to admit, if I saw those toew without knowing to whom they belonged, I might have thought an elegant older lady. :)
Great job Emily!
Emily J you crack me up;).
Disturbing is the first word that came to my mind when reading this, but I'm glad Emily had so much fun. A Daddy/Daughter date with toenail painting. . . .yup, very disturbing. There is no way around it.
Only the true parent love for a daughter would make a dad paint his toenails pink. Fun.
Aaron was jealous when he saw Nate's toes!
I showed him the first picture when he was sitting across the room and asked him if he noticed anything out of the ordinary, it took him about 5 sec. to see Nate's pink toenails.
His nails are really long!!
Post a Comment