
The kids had a great time at the reception. The girls loved twirling around in their flower girl dresses. They spent most of the night dancing with each other and with their cousins Zack and Austin. Ben spent his time eating (and eating and eating) and wandering around engaging in conversations with total strangers. Sometimes I wonder if he is really my child. We have completely opposite personalities when it comes to social events. I’m content to hang out in the corner and people watch; he wants to be right in the thick of things.
5 comments:
Your kids look adorable! Such cute outfits! I'm with you on the sitting in the corner, people watching. :) Are all of yours and Nate's siblings married now? Weddings are fun, but I'm glad our siblings are all married now. The next one in our family will probably be Jessica! AAUUGGHH!!!
Amy, Nate has one sister that isn't married. It's been seven years since his last brother got married. I'd forgotten how a family wedding makes for a long day (or maybe my old body just gets tired easily these days). :)
I'm glad I have you to sit in the corner with me. And yeah for a date with your honey.
your kids look amazing as always! Did you make the dresses too?
Keri, you way overestimate my skills. They bought the dresses. The girls love them. Abby calls it her princess dress. Nate calls them "free Easter dresses." :)
Post a Comment