
Instead of the aunts and uncles drawing kids’ names this year, we each gave a small gift to all of the kids. Nate and I made pajama pants, Kevin and Jody provided matching shirts, Holly and Shane got each kid a new book, and Karl and Lesle made everyone marshmallow shooters (which were a big hit until someone got their eye shot out … we hope Ryan recovered.) The kids were all happy with their gifts and had a great time playing with their cousins. The only part that wasn’t fun was getting up for school the next day after a late night.
8 comments:
I can't believe you sewed all of those pants. You are amazing (or nuts).
Nuts.
The pants look great! Did the Lost Symbol last thru all of that sewing?
Since when did making pj pants for that many bodies become a 'small gift'? You are a crazy girl!
i love the rendition of the nativity story nate made for sharing time. it was so awesome. i really do need to get a copy from you. if i bring a cd to your house will you copy it for me? or nate? please?
love the pajama pants. that was a lot of work on your part. how was the lost symbol?
Amity, I already have a copy for you. I just need to remember to bring it to church. And, I still have the baptism dress. Did you notice it in the pictures? I figured as long as it was here, we should use it. :)
I actually never started The Lost Symbol. I sewed in little spurts here and there, so I never really thought to start it. Maybe next week.
I would have to agree with everyone else, you are nuts! You put all of us to shame, but the pajamas look so cute!
You should send a copy of The Lost Symbol my way, I'm still 100 and something on the waiting list.
LOVE the matching pajamas! So fun for the cousins!
Post a Comment