The kids had lots of chances to work on their gingerbread house decorating skills this year. We made two big gingerbread houses together for Family Home Evening (one for the boys and one for the girls), and Elise and Emily both got to make one in their school classes. I had four graham cracker houses leftover from the ones I made for Emily’s class party, so we let each of the kids decorate one more. It was fun to see how proficient Abby (and the rest of the kids) got with that bag of frosting.
It looks like your kids did enough to make up for my kids since their loser mom didn't have it together enough to do that. The first picture cracked me up!
3 comments:
cute, cute gingerbread houses!!!
Very cute! I love our wood one too, so nice and reusable!
Ours looked nothing like this today, when I let the kids go at them, which they did with gusto!
It looks like your kids did enough to make up for my kids since their loser mom didn't have it together enough to do that. The first picture cracked me up!
Post a Comment