
Ben treated the family to dinner last night. His teacher lets the kids pick a prize every time they read 1000 minutes. The last four times that Ben has hit that mark, he’s chosen a gift card for a free kid’s meal from Jason’s Deli . . . he wanted to have enough to share with his sisters. He was so excited to go and Nate and I were pretty happy about spending a grand total of $7.84 to take the family out to eat (thanks to a BOGO free Happenings coupon). Ben told us that it was the best restaurant ever because “they have those little things that light up and buzz when your food is ready and no other restaurants have those.” We don’t get out much. :)
6 comments:
Awesome! What a good big brother. You know I love good deals too. :) Braden just got a free kid's meal from there too, we'll have to go try it out. (Or maybe we'll wait for him to get 3 more free meals. He he
Ben is sweet to want to take his sisters out.
And I love how the light up buzzing thingies make a restaurant so much cooler.
What a sweet big brother! That kid may make you crazy, but aren't moments like that just the best. I love that he was so excited about the buzzer.
P.S. Be glad I'm not bringing the kids over tonight. It has been a week of no sleep and lots of boogers!
So what's the verdict...did you love it?
Claudy, I loved it. I got the french dip. Mmm mmm good. The kids all seemed happy with theirs too. Emily ate her whole pizza. It is extremely rare for her to actually finish her food.
Heidi, the kids were bummed that your boys weren't coming. We'll have to do it another time (when they are done with the boogers). :)
I love eating at that place! Nice brother.
Post a Comment