Midnight Movie Madness
I decided to walk on the wild side last night and go to the midnight showing of Eclipse with some friends. It was my first time going to an opening night midnight movie, and it was loads of fun. I haven’t stayed up past 2 a.m. (on purpose) for a long time. It made me feel like a kid again to stay out late with quality friends. I liked the movie lots more than either of the other two. I’m excited to see what score Nate gives it in six months when I make him watch the DVD.

In other (tangentially related) news, the boys in this house are making good progress in the ward water fight. Ben eliminated his third target (this time a 60-something grandpa) and Nate got his second target . . . she was actually one of the girls I went to the movie with; he drove down to the movie theater at 10:00 last night and snuck into the lobby to squirt her. I have yet to get anyone wet. I guess I just don’t have the killer instinct required for this game. :)
7 comments:
You better watch out, or you'll soon be the target for either Nate or Ben!
I still can't believe you kept me lured out in the lobby to get squirted! Dan said he is gonna wrestle Nate down and rip off his tie so someone can get him! :)
Crystal, I can't believe I did it either. I feel such guilt. Nate's going to have watch out for Dan. :)
He finally got her huh?! Clint and I were like who is that parked outside our house at 10 at night?!!?? :)
Let's face it whoever Nate gets is done for! He's on a squirting spree. Maybe he'll be kind and let me get to the 26th spot.
Going to a late show was a blast! Maybe we need to go see Breaking Dawn at midnight as well when it comes out:).
Sounds like fun! This water fight cracks me up, I'm glad I'm not competing against you, but if anyone in your ward wants to pay me I'll take out Nate and Ben for them! :)
Post a Comment