Mowing Milestone
Ben mowed the lawn tonight. (He actually mowed it a week ago too, but I wasn’t home and Nate didn’t take a picture.) I have mixed feelings about this new development. It’s not a case of feeling sad because my little boy is growing up . . . I just really love mowing the lawn. It is my favorite chore. I’m sure I will get over it. For now he still needs my help on the edges and the really hilly parts, so at least I can wean myself off of it slowly. He was absolutely thrilled when we paid him $2.00 (for the front and back lawn).
4 comments:
That's awesome!!!
Hopefully Korbin doesn't figure out you can get paid to mow the lawn.
BTW-Thanks for posting the going rate in our neighborhood;).
Favorite chore?? That's an oxymoron, my friend.
I'm a little surprised you are giving it up and paying him since you consider it so fun.
Malinda,
Preston has wanted a new zhu-zhu pet since school got out. They are $9 dollars + tax. So I made him do chores forever, before giving in, and letting him get one. Like 2 1/2 months worth. So I think I'm a bigger rip-off then you are. :)
That's awesome about him being able to mow, I am so ready for Preston to take over that chore. :)
Post a Comment