We spent the day boating on Monday. The weather was perfect and the water is getting so warm that it was like being at the pool (with a boat). We had a fabulous time. The kids were remarkably happy and cooperative after getting so little sleep. Hurray for friends to make you forget you are tired. Abby didn’t forget. She fell asleep in her most amazing position yet. I’m glad I realized that she was sleeping so I could hold on to her legs and keep her from doing a flip off the edge of the boat.

Nate let each of the kids take a turn driving the boat. It was funny to see their personalities come out in how they steered; it ranged from complete concentration to wild and crazy!


The kids wore themselves out playing and went to sleep lots quicker Monday night. Nate and I had a great time hanging out and talking with Sean and Gwyn. It was nice to get caught up. They are quality friends. We’re looking forward to visiting their town in four or five years.
3 comments:
You will have to come to our town too!!!!!
Looks like you had a ton of fun! There's nothing better than good friends (well except for awesome family! :))
You would be proud! I am reading this after setting up Google Reader! We had a blast with you guys! Thank you for hosting us and showing us an awesome time! The kids are still talking about all the fun they had!
Post a Comment