Clockwise: 1) Disposable is nice. 2) I won’t go into all of the gory details, but again, disposable is nice. 3) Sanity and adult conversation in a nice little package. Thank you iPod and Dennis Prager. 4) This carpet cleaner has been a lifesaver. I hope it can stay tucked away in its rightful place in the garage for a long time. 5) Hot, running water and a heavy duty washing machine. 6) Leather! I wouldn’t even want to think about cleaning upholstered couches.
I don’t have pictures, but I am also thankful for two fabulous neighbors/friends that got everything and everyone where they need to be so I wouldn’t have to leave the house on Emily’s sick day. And, of course, for the best husband in the whole wide world who does more than his fair share and doesn’t complain.
2 comments:
Sounds like your day must have been full of fun things to clean up! Here's wishing you an easy day tomorrow with no puke or poop to deal with.
Oh I'm so sorry! The thoughts of what you had to deal with just made me cringe! I hope Emily is feeling better and that nobody else gets sick!!!
Post a Comment