I also love holding newborn babies. I love the way they smell, and the funny little faces they pull, and the way they are still pretty much curled up in a ball. I could have held him all night, but there was a line of other people waiting. Gavin is going to get lots of lovin’ when they take him home. I think Zack kissed him 28 times in the short time we were at the hospital.

It’s been good for Abby to have some friends her age to play with. I was a little worried about how she would act, but she was great and shared her toys and books (and mom) amazingly well. Elise and Emily did a fabulous job of keeping everyone entertained. They were good helpers. It was fun pretending to be a family of eight for a couple of days. It’s funny how the house felt a little empty tonight with just four kids around.

2 comments:
I think Aaron is ready to bring the boys back to your house! Thanks again for all you have done to help us and for being so willing to let us take advantage of you.
Sorry you didn't get to hold him longer. You are welcome to visit anytime, he is such a snuggler that he would love it!
I love the pictures and we love you guys!
I think you need a couple more babies...twins maybe!
Post a Comment