
After we took Elise to preschool, Abby and I started to make some sugar cookies. We had to run to the store and when we got home, a leprechaun had walked right through our flour and left us some clues to find a pot of gold. The kids were so excited to see those little footprints when they got home and had a great time on their treasure hunt. They played outside with their friends for most of the night and then we finished the day with some yummy cookies. I’m glad that the kids had a good day . . . and I'm glad that I have a whole month to work up some Easter excitement.

4 comments:
Oh, that looks so fun! Cecily came home from preschool just so impressed that Natalie and Megan told her they had actually seen "what are those things again?" "Leprechauns." "Oh yeah, Leprechauns."
I think your girls hair looks really good. I think I am going to send Lexie over to join in all the holiday excitement at your house next time.
In my book St. Patrick's Day doesn't fall under the "holiday" category. I'll make sure my kids don't talk to your kids after St. Patricks Day in the future or they will know they've been hosed. Yup, Malin, you are WAY cooler than me on this one.
I love the girl's hair! You are such a fun mom, I need to be more like you!
Post a Comment