Monday, May 7, 2012

Lawn Care Ads and Notebooks

I just found these papers from last Sunday in our church bag.  This is how Ben and Elise kept themselves busy during sacrament meeting.

Ben designed an ad for the lawn mowing business he wants to start next year.  I’m not really sure that he’ll be ready to go into business for himself that soon, but I’m glad to know he has a plan.  My favorite part is “Don’t worry, I’m a proffesional.” 





Elise writes me notes during sacrament meeting almost every Sunday.  I loved her little joke from Fiddler on the Roof (even though I didn’t immediately get what she was talking about).  It is fun to see the kids’ personalities reflected in what they write.



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Your kids are hilarious! I love Ben saying that he's a professional as well!

And I think you should post Elise's notes every week, they are so funny!

dcscrivy said...

Those are both very cute, and you got to love a boy with ambition. What more could a mother ever want out of her son! Well done Mom!

Katie Jason said...

so cute. I like your "ok lets stop" at the end.

Nicholle said...

Those are hilarious. My kids ask for pie for dinner a lot too.

Kaylynn said...

That is so funny. Did you have candy for dinner?