Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Wells Fargo Wagon

If you put this video on a loop and listen to it all day, you will get a taste of my life yesterday. We watched The Music Man again last week. The kids love the songs, but they don’t know them very well. They just sing the part they know over and over again. In this case, one line. It is funny to hear Elise explain that “I can’t stop singing. I’ve got that song stuck in my head!”

4 comments:

Dale Clarke said...

Talk about a broken record! :) Don't ya just hate it when that one song gets stuck in your head and you just can't get it out?! I love The Music Man too, it brings back good memories from the Stake Musical last year.

Katie Jason said...

The music man is great - - Ryan loves the 76 trombones song.

Heidi said...

That is so cute! What a sweet little voice.

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

How cute is SHE? Wow what a doll. She and Daws will make a great red-headed pair someday. He sings all day long.