Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cousin Time - Movie


We took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens yesterday. The kids loved it. Of course, they aren’t really all that discriminating where animation is concerned. Mostly they just love being with their cousins. I’m glad that they have so much fun together. My sisters go back to school next week, and I am sure going to miss our summer playdates.

3 comments:

Claudy said...

I'm planning on taking the kids to go see this next week. Is it a good movie?

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Where would Monsters vs. Aliens rate on Nate's scale? Ike and Adam watched it on the plane ride home and they were busting up laughing (really loud) many times so it must be funny. They were wearing headphones so they didn't know how loud they were! It was funny.

Malinda said...

Nate wasn't with us, but I would give it a 6. It was fine, but just a one-timer for me.