Sunday, August 30, 2009

Junior Cheerleaders

Emily and Elise participated in the cheerleading clinic at Weber High last week. They went to practice every day and then performed during halftime at Friday night’s football game. They learned three cheers and a little dance, and they loved it! It made an already busy week a bit crazier, but it was sure fun to watch them when all was said and done.

6 comments:

Amy said...

What cute girls - I love their curly locks!

Claudy said...

It was a fun thing to have them do together. Maddie really had fun hanging out with Emily and Elise. I'm glad it's over, Maddie was exhausted by Sat morning.

amity said...

how fun!! i love how you tied their shirts on the side and their soccer shorts work perfectly!! glad they had a good time.

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Such cute cheerleaders! I want to see video!

Heidi said...

They look so pretty! I can not get over their shirts pulled to the side like the 80's. Is that back in style?

Malinda said...

In style? Probably not. It was better than having their shirts hang down to their knees. Lots of girls had their shirts tied on the side or in the back and lots had scrunched up the sleeves and tied them up with a ribbon. Who knew?